Over the last few years supply chain and procurement functions have been undergoing massive changes. Due diligence around the supply chain has become taken precedence over the last few years due to several reasons like increasing fuel costs, difficult demand forecasting due to erratic fluctuations across global economies, digital transformation, changing consumer behaviors etc., additionally unprecedented events like the Covid-19 has caused an added pressure on supply chains. All of this uncertainty has caused businesses to re-visit and re-vamp their supply chains over the last few years, despite constantly trying to stay on top of the rapidly shifting trends it is becoming more and more challenging for managers to keep their supply chains up to the mark to meet the needs of the markets. Businesses are now not only focused on meeting with global demands but also ensuring that this is done is the most sustainable and environmentally friendly manner while still allowing flexibility to adapt major disruptions.
Supply chain management and procurement are no longer considered secondary functions in businesses, instead they have emerged as the backbone of the business. Failing to have a strong but flexible strategy in place will definitely make it difficult for businesses to survive in the market.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Strategic Sourcing heads
- Accounting and finance heads/managers
- Procurement Heads/Managers
- Purchasing Managers/Heads
- Data analytics Managers
- BI Managers
- Vendor/Contract Management Professionals
- Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Operational and Technical Procurement
- Power & Utilities
Over the last few years UAE has arisen as a key player in logistics and supply chain management, globally. The government is constantly undertaking several strategies to set the UAE apart and to use its strategic location. Over the last few years as the global supply chain is undergoing transformation, UAE has been forced to implement new and unique strategies to keep up with the ever growing and ever evolving needs of the markets.
At the Supply Chain and Procurement Forum we aim at bringing together all the important parties involved in the supply chain cycle to discuss opportunities, challenges and what the future holds in store for the global supply chain.
Diana Saykali Saab
MEA Strategic Sourcing Lead for Marketing and Sales
Director Supply Chain – Med Tech Middle East
Johnson & Johnson
Director Group Procurement & International Markets Supply Chain
Alamar Foods – Dominos Pizza
Dr. Hanaa Gomaa
Cluster Head of SC and MENAP Transformation Lead
Group General Manager
Jashanmal National Company L.L.C
Head of Supply Chain
SPONSOR WITH US
Here’s why you should partner with us:
- We are storytellers – Whether a presenter, panelist, or just an exhibitor, we know how to ensure your story reaches your targeted audience, just the way you want it to be!
- We are listeners – All our events are extensively researched to cater to the need of the hour. Rest assured, we listen to their needs and create platforms for you to cater to them
- We are connectors – We bridge gaps and bring meaningful conversations to the table to connect businesses, knowledge and opportunities together
- We have solutions – Every partnership is tailormade to meet your objectives. Whether lead generation, networking with serious buyers, elevating your brand, highlighting your presence, or all of them, we have solutions that fit your need
- We deliver value – Every platform brings value to the industry it serves and engages audiences in thought provoking, engaging, and relevant conversation